The deadline for applications to this scheme has now passed.
OBS is offering a series of free workshops and support to Oxfordshire's high growth technology SMEs, to enable them to make best use of the UK and Europe’s innovation and product development funding.
Two one day interactive workshops will cover:
- Project and Grant Identification (PGI) - What makes a good project and how to match this to the available grants and support on offer from UK and Europe - myths, rumours and reality
- How to be successful in SME grant applications (SGA) - How to increase chances of successes in UK and EU applications, common pitfalls & potential solution. Appreciating applications from the assessor’s viewpoint.
Participants in the workshops will also benefit from one half day of one-on-one mentoring in their grant application process, enabling them to access specific and direct advice to raise the potential of a successful project having positive and long lasting impact on their business.
The scheme is targeted at Chief Executive Officers and Chief Technology Officers of Oxfordshire based SMEs with strong growth aspirations based on developing and manufacturing new high tech products.
The workshops will be delivered by Dr John Lincoln of Harlin Ltd, who has over 25 years’ experience in high technology new product development and extensive experience of the UK and EU’s innovation support program. John is also registered coach with the European SME Instrument programme.
Dates and venues
Each workshop will be run twice on the following provisional dates with a maximum of 12 participants per workshop.
- PGI1 - Project and grant identification– Wednesday 13th April 2016 (Harwell Campus)
- SGA1 - How to be successful in SME grant applications – Wednesday 27th April 2016 (Harwell Campus)
- PGI2 - Project and grant identification - Tuesday 24th May 2016 (Begbroke Science Park)
- SGA2 - How to be successful in SME grant applications - Tuesday 7th June 2016 (Begbroke Science Park)
The deadline for applications has now expired. To register your interest in any courses we run in the future please contact email@example.com