Start or Grow a Business
Services and resources to support Oxfordshire's start-up and growing businesses
Are you about to make the leap into turning your idea into a start-up business? Or are you looking for ways to expand and grow your business?
Explore this section and get a feel for the services available to you locally and nationally. We can connect you with someone who can help.
- Starting a Business - check out the services to help you get going
- Business Planning - guidance and resources to write your business plan
- Business Structures - are you a sole trader, limited company or business partnership?
- Business Tax (VAT) - when you need to pay tax and how to register
- Doing Business Online - a guide to e-commerce and how it can help your business
- Grow a Business - see how you can get your business to the next level
- Global Trade - information and services to help you export
- Commercial Premises - analyse the different factors involved in choosing a business premises
- People - resources for hiring and maintaining your workforce
- Business Challenges - guidance for
- OBS Business Support Products - check out our latest products and see how we can help you succeed
- Talk to Someone - Get in touch with us, district councils or local business groups
If you are looking for business finance, check out our Funding and Grants section.