Start-Up Success Parents
A business start-up accelerator scheme for parents with dependent children.
This scheme is to help parents who have taken time off work to raise dependent children develop the skills they need to successfully start and run a business.
Through the scheme applicants will receive:
- A bespoke Personal Development Plan and 1-2-1 meetings with a Mentor helping identify and overcome any barriers
- In-depth advice and guidance provided through 1-2-1 sessions with a Mentor covering all elements of starting a new business including Business Plans, available Qualifications and signposting to relevant local services
- Holistic support to enhance and ensure that all future ventures are sustainable
- Peer-to-peer support/networking with others undergoing a similar journey
- Access to a broad variety of business network and linking opportunities
This scheme is now fully allocated.