Experienced investors throughout the UK are looking for more involvement in their investments.
As well as finance, Angel investors can provide give entrepreneurs access to contacts, expertise and real business experience which may be difficult to find from institutional investors...
Find out more
Some Angels operate through groups and syndicates and some make their investment decisions independently.
There's more information about Angel investment on the UK Business Angels Association website. This includes details of many groups of Angels across the UK including the Oxford Investment Opportunity Network (OION).
Angel Investment websites
- ADAXIA Capital Ventures
- Advantage Business Angels
- Angel CoFund
- Angels Den
- BBC Dragons' Den
- Climate KIC Accelerator
- EcoMachines Ventures
- Enterprise Ventures
- Environmental Technologies Fund
- JamJar Investments
- Low Carbon Innovation Fund
- Minerva Business Angel Network
- Nesta Impact Investments
- Oxford Early Investments
- Oxygen Investors Network
- Thames Valley Investment Network
- The Agri-Innovation Venture Capital Fund
- UK Business Angels Association