#GetInvolved - 2016 National Motorsport Week
National Motorsport Week needs your help!
Play your part and help grow our sport
National Motorsport Week (NMW) 2016 takes place from 1st - 10th July. This special celebration of UK motorsport, jointly promoted by the Motorsport Industry Association (MIA) and the Motor Sports Association (MSA), will blast off with Formula E's final rounds in Battersea Park and finish with Silverstone's Formula One British Grand Prix.
Every year, NMW brings the thrill and exhilaration of motorsport to new audiences - generating more interest, spectators, competitors, marshals, officials and jobs than ever before.
There has never been a better time to get involved, by either joining a local event or hosting your own. Hold an open day and grant the public an ‘inside look’ into the engineering discipline behind our exciting sport; run workshops or facility openings for technical colleges, universities and motor clubs in your area; offer prizes to be auctioned on eBay to raise funds for the Motorsport Foundation.
Major UK Events during NMW
- MIA House of Lords Summer Reception - 28 June
- MIA Business Day at Formula E - 1 July
- Formula E Grand Prix London - 3 July
- Driving Future Motorsport Business Growth - 7 July
- MIA Motorsport Business Day at the Formula One British Grand Prix - 8 July
- Formula One British Grand Prix - 8-10 July
If you would like to take part in National Motorsport week, get in touch and we will:
- List your event on the National Motorsport Week website here
- Feature a press release promoting your company’s involvement, on both the MIA and NMW websites
- Promote your event via all social media channels