Oxfordshire Grant Funding
Grants, vouchers and related funding for Oxfordshire based organisations
We will post new local funding schemes for businesses here when they are announced. Think we've missed any? Let us know!
OBS has two funds for Oxfordshire SMEs in its Elevate programme, one for start-ups and the other for growing businesses.
The grants are to fund activities and projects which will ultimately lead to business growth and job creation in Oxfordshire.
What you need to know:
- Available to start-up* and growing** businesses
- Six competitive grant rounds
- Grant will be 33% of the total eligible project costs, remainder match funded by business / start-up
- Minimum grant value for Growth businesses is £1,000, the maximum is £8,000
- Minimum grant value for Start-up businesses is £1,000, the maximum is £3,000
- Grants cannot be used for retrospective purchases
- Grants are to support job creation, start-up and growth
- A business can only receive one Elevate grant
Who can apply?
- Businesses with less than 250 employees or start-ups based in Oxfordshire
- Eligible sectors
- Have sufficient funds for the match requirement
Some ideas as to what it can be used for?
- Business consultancy
- Marketing collateral, branding and print
- Marketing support, SEO and social media
- Recruitment costs
- Business strategy
- Market research
- Patent search activities
- Consultancy to support licencing and franchising
- Exhibition costs (excludes travel and accommodation costs)
- Succession planning
How to apply:
Already in touch with a Network Navigator, the OBS team, a Start-up Navigator or your District Navigator? Then tell them you are interested in applying for the grant and they will talk you through the process.
If you haven’t previously been in contact with us but are interested in the grant program then please read the documents below (under Resources). If you would then like to apply call us on 01865 897181 and express your interest in applying for a grant.
Guidance and application templates can be downloaded via the 'Resources' section on this page (see below) - please note, these are for reference only and original documents are available from the OBS team.
Please note applications will only be considered if you have accessed the process through one of the routes noted above.
* Start-ups here defined as those businesses trading 12 months or less
** Growth businesses defined here as businesses trading longer for than 12 months