When you have your business established, you may find you need to hire staff to support operations as your business grows.
Below we have compiled some national resources and information on your responsibilities as an employer - please visit the links below :
- Recruiting and hiring (Gov.uk)
- Employing staff for the first time (Gov.uk)
- Recruiting an employee - A step-by-step guide (Acas)
- Settling in a new employee (Acas)
Health and safety at work
- Fit for Work
- Health and safety Executive (HSE)
- Health and safety made simple (HSE)
- A safe place to work (HSE)
Human Resources (HR)
- Dismissing staff and redundancies (Gov.uk)
- Statutory leave and time off (Gov.uk)
- Trade unions and workers rights (Gov.uk)
- Statutory Sick Pay - SSP (Gov.uk)
Interested in Apprenticeships?
Oxfordshire Apprenticeships is an innovative partnership providing support to businesses and apprenticeship candidates through its website and a variety of events, including ‘Making Sense’ events for employers.