Start-Up Success Social
This scheme is currently full, and no more applications will be considered for this round.
OBS worked with the Oxfordshire Social Entrepreneurship Partnership (OSEP) to offer a bespoke learning and development scheme for potential and existing small scale or early stage social entrepreneurs.
Every candidate who signed up to the scheme had an individual learning programme which reflected their specific needs.
What's was on offer?
- An hour long 1-to-1 session with a trained consultant. This initial assessment of the candidates' support needs formed the basis of their venture's personalised action plan.
- A series of group-learning masterclasses which covered a wide variety of topics, including the different legal structures available and training on how to pitch to potential investors.
- Two individual Action Learning Sets as a way of assessing the candidates' progress and further tailor the programme to their social enterprise needs.
- The chance to meet established social entrepreneurs operating across Oxfordshire to gain insights into the sector.
- Access to OSEP's extensive network.
- Over 60 hours of contact time available.
What were the commitments?
- Attending a minimum of 16 hours of contact time throughout the scheme. Most sessions were held during the week in the evenings.