Would you like to pitch your technology at St James's Palace?
Pitch@Palace seeks to support Entrepreneurs and ideas from across the United Kingdom.
It was established by the Duke of York to provide an opportunity for entrepreneurs to get their business ideas in front of a global audience of influencers who can catapult it to the next level.
- Biotech and Medical Technology
- Consumer Technology and Internet of Things
- Data Management and Analytics
- Educational Technology
- Energy and Environmental Technology
- Industrial Technology
- Media, Communications and Entertainment Technology
- Robotics, Artificial Intelligence, and Virtual Reality
How does it work?
If your initial application is selected to compete at Pitch@Palace, you will be invited to attend a Boot Camp, where you’ll receive support and guidance in developing and sharpening your pitch and what your business needs. It might be investment, introductions, strategic guidance or something else.
In the run up to Pitch@Palace Boot Camp, three Pitch@Palace On Tour events (Sheffield, Belfast, Cornwall) will provide the opportunity to learn about the program, connect to local stakeholders and receive mentoring to develop their business.
All the businesses that get to Boot Camp will attend the final networking event, held at St James Palace. At this event a smaller selection of these businesses will pitch directly to an invited audience of judges from the world of entrepreneurship, tech, media and investment.
Find out more and apply
Applications are now open.
- Pitch@Palace on Tour application deadline: 9 Sep 2016
- Pitch@Palace Boot Camp application deadline: 18 Sep 2016
Find out more at http://pitchatpalace.com