Oxfordshire's Sector Profiles Launch
The Oxfordshire Sector Profiles were launched on Wednesday 20th January at Williams F1, Grove, Wantage.
That's Oxford TV spoke to Nigel Tipple, OxLEP Chief Executive about Oxfordshire's Sector Profiles. View the segment here.
Invest in Oxfordshire has developed a series of Sector Profiles that explore the strengths, capabilities, opportunities and prospects of the key sectors within Oxfordshire.
Click the link below to read the Oxfordshire Sector Profile for each of the county's internationally competitive sectors.
On Wednesday 20th January 2016, delegates met for a networking lunch followed by presentations from leading professionals, sector specific discussion groups and a chance to view the Williams F1 exhibition.
Speakers as follows.
- Richard Venables, Board Member, OxLEP
- Nigel Tipple, Chief Executive, OxLEP
- Steve Clarke, Invest in Oxfordshire
- Ian Cluett, Head of Programmes and Commercial, Williams F1
- James Sutton, Marketing Manager, Zest Digital
- Dr Graeme Smith, Chief Executive, Oxbotica
- Keith Errey, Chief Executive, Isansys
- Alan Brunstrom, Liason Officer, European Space Agency
Sector specific discussion hosts as follows.
- Mark Preston, Founder and Director, Mobox
- Steven Newman, Economic Development Officer, Cherwell DC
- Tony Hart, Digital Network Navigator
- Nigel Rix, Head of Electronic Systems, KTN
- Simon Bayly, Business Development Manager, Invest in Oxfordshire
- Stephen Ringler, Oxfordshire Space Cluster Development Manager, STFC