Maternity cover wanted: Project Manager
Project Manager (12-15 months) maternity cover
Oxfordshire Business Support
Oxfordshire Business Support (OBS) are looking for a temporary Project Manager to cover the maternity leave of the current post holder for 12-15 months from June 2016. This opportunity could be taken as a temporary contract.
Oxfordshire Business Support (OBS) is part of a growing range of integrated services for businesses provided through the Oxfordshire Local Enterprise Partnership (OxLEP) and its partners launched in 2014.
For business support in Oxfordshire we:
- Signpost to local and national support via the OBS web portal and helpline
- Provide specialist advice and guidance through our Network Navigators
- Encourage start-ups, growth and innovation with a range of local products and services
Based in a busy Oxford city-centre office, this is a fantastic opportunity to work at the forefront of OBS as it continues to champion business support in Oxfordshire.
- Candidates must have an excellent knowledge and understanding of economic development and business support schemes
- Candidates must have excellent knowledge and experience in project and stakeholder management
- Candidates will ideally have experience of managing RGF, ERDF or equivalent programmes
OxLEP encourages applications regardless of gender, ethnicity, religion, disability, sexual orientation or age.
If you are interested in more details and/or an informal chat about this opportunity please contact Sarah Longman 01865 261433 or email email@example.com
If you feel you have the skills and experience to meet these challenges and wish to apply for this opportunity, please send a CV of a maximum of two sides with a covering letter to Sarah Longman firstname.lastname@example.org. The closing date is 11 April 2016.
Click here for the full job description